Monday, July 19, 2010

OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS . . .

If you enjoy looking at pics of Noah and our family, would you mind leaving a comment on this post, so I know if I should keep up with it or not? I just didn't know if anyone looked at it anymore.

Noah and Granddad at the Arch in St. Louis - Easter 2010.

Noah at school posing for the camera. Can you say too cute!

Noah's first time ice skating. I think it lasted 30 seconds.

Noah and daddy digging for dinosaur bones. He may not look like Ryan, but he sure does act like him.

Noah sleeps with his Bible every night. It took about 3 days for the pages to all curl up.

3 comments:

Shellerman said...

I'm here! What a sweet boy! I also wonder if anyone ever reads our blog anymore either. No one EVER leaves comments anymore. Thanks FB.

Anonymous said...

I love the blog, I check it every week. I never get to see you guys so this a way for me to watch Noah grow up and tell myself, yep, Adam and Elisha used to do that, or yep, Noah looks like Elisha!
I love it! Nicki

Anonymous said...

It's always a joy to check in and find something new. A small but really enjoyable way to follow the regular and special goings-on.
Grandad