Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ELKHORN PICS

Our trip to my hometown consisted of a trip to the local fair and staying at G'pa Rick and G'ma Donna's house. They were still playing the same 80s music at the fair - love it! It was awesome to now take my son to the same things I had gone to at his age.

Someone needed to ride with him.

Noah and G'pa Rick.

Noah and Nana.

Noah and Nana on the ferris wheel.

Tummy tickle.


Beautiful, large draft horse.

This should give you an idea of how big he really is.

Lots of personality.

So sad, yet cute.

Noah shoving a piece of straw in the bunny's eye. Must be a boy thing.

I'm pretty sure this is my first pig race (and last).


Hangin' out.

Second cousins.

G'pa Rick and Noah in Elkhorn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pig races, but I loved the picture of the 3 little boys the best!
Nicki